The cement designed for buildings and public works
- This structural high performance cement is used for buildings and public works. Kolos Plus is the strongest cement in the range of Kolos Cement bags and can be used for general masonry, to cast columns, beams, and roofs.
- The cement complies with the Mauritian Standard MS EN 197-1:2011.
- Users are requested to respect the dosages and refer to the instructions on the packaging and consult engineers and professionals for technical advices.
- It is recommended to use cement 30 days after the day of bagging that appears on the edge of the bag. It is also recommended to have a proper stock management in order to avoid dead stocks.
- CEM II/A-LL 42.5 N
- There are no minimum order for the pick-up point of Kolos Building Materials of Phoenix, Union Park and Saint Julien. Customers can order from 1 bag and up.
- The minimum order for the pick-up point of Kolos Cement Ltd at Port Louis is 86 bags. At Kolos Cement Ltd, Port Louis, customers can only order multiples of 86 bags. (86, 172, 258, 344, 430, etc..)